Author Topic: Full member of the rt360 club now sheared flywheel key  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Full member of the rt360 club now sheared flywheel key
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 11:05:53 pm »

ps Brendan it wouldn't matter if I was going forwards I'd still be near the tail end, you should have a big bore bike somewhere buried in that vast collection of yours.

Haha, 250's are big bore bike to me mate. You and Greg can enjoy muscling around those RTank'S and i'll enjoy watching, hoping to get YZ250D or E to sit along side my 125E and to run in pre 78 over 243cc sometime this year as well. I'll be trying my best to get moved into my new place in a day and a half so i can get to Dunkeld on the 14th!!  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:08:12 pm by Rookie#1 »
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Full member of the rt360 club now sheared flywheel key
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 08:21:17 am »
Hope to see you there, Greg's not doing the first round he's off riding in the NT and crossing the Simpson in both directions on an xr400, new house must have a bigger shed does it, moving house has to be on the worst things to do list nearly as bad as painting the house.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."