Author Topic: Cagiva WMX500 Enduro 1986  (Read 732 times)

jonathan houston

Cagiva WMX500 Enduro 1986
« on: April 03, 2013, 05:38:05 pm »
possibly the only Enduro version in the country, as far as I can figure out only the 4 speed motocrossers were imported. this is a 5 speed enduro, originally a US import about 10 years ago. I think I've ridden it twice. still has what appears to be the original chain and sprockets, I replaced the original tyres because they fell apart after a couple of rides. the front is a brand new Michelin. the bike is in very good original condition. new main bearings and seals, rear Ohlins overhauled, fork seals. has a NOS rear guard fitted and after market front. currently has the smaller (looks better) standard tank, seat and radiator wings, but comes with the orignal 18 litre desert tank, seat and wings, plus a spare NOS desert tank, spare (secondhand) RH radiator wing and sidecover, bash guard, original cut down front guard, original headlight (faded), 12 NOS rear sprockets, the original speedo showing 77 miles. there are no dents in the pipe, has an after market alloy "muffler' fitted (it's loud). comes with photocopied parts book and original hand book.
currently has a later 80's Brembo front master cylinder fitted, the original is in bits needing overhaul. call 0427 731277 or email [email protected] for pictures and more info. I'm asking $5000 ono. need to sell it to fund another project. located near Gosford NSW
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:57:52 pm by jonathan houston »

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Cagiva WMX500 Enduro 1986 PICS ADDED
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:09:53 pm »
Jonathon has emailed me some pics of this bike, prob a tad outta my price range at the moment but told him i'd post the pics up here for all to see. Cheers, Brendan

THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236