Author Topic: Beware: Serial time waster on ebay  (Read 994 times)

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
Beware: Serial time waster on ebay
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:05:53 pm »
This idiot slid under my radar as ebay policy dictates that sellers can only leave positive feedback. I accepted his offer before I read the (not) 'positive' feedback and sure enough I joined the list of people he's stuffed around.

I'm sure there's some legal reason why I can't name him publically, so send me a PM and I'll pass on the user name of this serial time waster so you can add him to your 'blocked buyer' list.

Tex

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: Beware: Serial time waster on ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:41:39 pm »
Hey Tex, if the guy has pissed you around surely you can say his ebay name. As long as you are sincere and honest.
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 01:04:09 am »
Thats a spew Tex. I had 2 of 3 'sales' lately go pear shape to non paying a$#seholes. The ebay feedback rules for sellers is rubbish. No way to warn others but I put up the username in the description anyway when I relisted as I figured that I wasn't providing personal information about the NPA. Welching scum.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 07:32:56 am »
Put the username up. Tell the story - Keep to the facts and you'll be sweet.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.