Author Topic: JT racing riding gear  (Read 7721 times)

mainline

Re: JT racing riding gear
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 06:14:48 am »
Listen dipshit I gave you all the prizes you / I won at the last CD in QLD....so pis scoff

So can I still store my ferret in you hair?

you only won because I was telling you the answers dumbass

Good to see you're not bitter about being follically challenged

maico police

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 08:05:00 am »
I don't know how much I paid for mine. I did buy them from my local bike shop. The same shop that hunts around finding me Yamaha parts when they have better things to do. The same shop that'll open up Sat afternoon to get me something that I urgently need to race the next day.......  ;)
As for availability, the pink set were not available in Aust so we ordered some anyway and they turned up within about ten days.
Pretty good service I think and if I had a problem I'd have been looked after.

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:40 am »
Mont perhaps you could get your local shop to do a training course for the Peter Stevens shop in my town they have plenty of flat peeked caps and fruit salad colored riding gear up to size 32 but not much else and look at you like your from another planet if you ask for something for a pre 2005 bike. Makes it very hard to buy local.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 09:30:54 am »
Too slow he's double the postage to Aus why do they do that.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 09:58:24 am »
you only won because I was telling you the answers dumbass

He's got you there Ted  ;)

Pretty sure he was giving me the wrong ones on purpose  ::)
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 10:00:44 am »
Sellers response to my question as to why the postage doubled sounds like frog shite to me.

Dear mavman4200p,

The item is part of eBay's global shipping program which means eBay handles the international shipping and the costs. We don't have any control over the shipping charges. You might be able to contact eBay about it but I'm not sure.

- sacalsurplus

Montynut

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 01:05:44 pm »
Yep complete >:( shite.

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 08:36:14 am »
Now their've got a $5.00 import duty on top of the postage  what the hell is going on with US postage and seller's mustn't want to sell anything ???

maico police

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 09:15:19 am »
Buy local. Save a job. Stop being tight-arses.... ::)