Author Topic: $BW fight on net free  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
$BW fight on net free
« on: February 08, 2013, 08:53:27 pm »
www.vipboxsports.me

Sonny bill Williams vs Francois Botha
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Curly3

Re: $BW fight on net free
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:26:53 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Ted but as with Anthony Mundane, unless he's getting flogged, I'm not interested.
I'm a lifelong Roosters supporter and I really wish he's signed with another club for this season.
Trouble maker.
No offence meant.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 09:34:48 pm »
He's a tool alright. I want him to get KO'd

Cooper beat a 32 yr old insurance salesman stiff in the first round

A typical Khoder Nasser promotion

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 10:46:45 pm »
What a forking rort  Everything That sand nigger Nasser has his finger in is a joke.

The fight was scheduled for 12 rounds . Williams was getting belted and out on his feet in the tenth , hangs onto Botha that much he gets deducted a point and the ref calls an end to it after ten rounds. Scorecards come in and ref raises Williams arm before cards are read out. Crowd boos decision

Botha is furious and calls it a fix. Botha trainer says WTF it is a 12 round fight and demands a rematch

Slides...if that is all he's got you don't want him at the chooks

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »
I have little if any time for $BW, Mundine or the biggest poonce of all of Khoder Nasser's little group, Quade Cooper, but must reluctantly admit that Sonny Bill really can play footy...either code. I've yet to see a better ball off loader in the current roster in both rugby codes and he'd devestating with ball in hand running head on. Being a lifelong fan of my beloved Rabbitoes, I've got little love for our local rivals Easts but I think Williams will win a lot of games for them. The crook thing for the Roosters is that he's only signed for a year and will probably go back to Rugby after his year's up. He's said openly that he wants to be a dual international so he'll play for the Kiwi's against the Kangaroos in this years test series and be back playing Rugby Union in time to qualify for the next Rugby World Cup. If they played international test matches in AFL (not that silly hybrid shit they play against Ireland and have the hide to call "internationals") he'd probably go over to try and get a triple international cap ::). He also said he wants to represent NZ or Tonga in the next Olympics in boxing so is there any end to his ego? Fluck, he doesn't even know where his sporting aliegences lie.

Nasser seems to get some delight in turning talented sportsmen into hated wankers with no respect for their club, their fellow team mates or the traditions of their code or sport. Even Mundine when he played for St George was never a team player, it was always about him and his showing off. They were glad to see him leave for boxing. $BW has shown his true colours with the Canterbury Bulldogs walkout, Japanese Rugby money grab and fu*king around of the NZRU. Quade Cooper's lack of respect for the Wallaby jersey (calling it a yellow jersey in the Rugby Club TV interview was a distasteful and deliberate slight on the hallowed gold jersey.). His spineless folding to Cheatin' Richies McCaws sledges at the World Cup embarrassed all Australian Rugby supporters and let his team mates and fans down. The three of them are fuc*ing dogs and don't deserve the press they get. I now hear the cricketer Philip Hughes is thinking of joining the Nasser stable....if he does, watch Nasser turn him from a likeable young cricketer on the verge of greatness  into a trouble making wanker.  
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 03:11:51 pm »
Lucky for the chooks he's only there one year. He will spend more time injured than on the paddock. Sure he looks muscled but fit...no. Botha, a 20 kg overweight 44 yr old pug was finishing all over him in the fitness stakes

He will find the pace of the NRL too quick after playing rugby for a couple of years and I wouldn't be surprised if he dogs them as we'll. Why is he even allowed to register?