Author Topic: CLASSIC SCRAMBLE CLUB SCRAMBLE  (Read 951 times)

Offline petard

• Novice
    • View Profile
CLASSIC SCRAMBLE CLUB SCRAMBLE
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »

THE GREATER GRAMPIANS CLASSIC SCRAMBLE
APRIL 14
 JUST 30K NORTH EAST OF DUNKELD IS THE BEST NATURAL TERRAIN CLASSIC SCRAMBLE TRACK IN VICTORIA.
THIS EVENT IS FOR CLASSIC SCRAMBLE BIKES FROM PRE60 TO PRE78
 The bikes maybe classics as are some riders but this is outweighed by the competitive nature of the riders which goes into making a great spectacle and family day out. Races over the day will be for BSA, Rickman/Metisse and Tribsas’ to pre 65, age and group races along with the usual capacity and vintage class races.
The event is run in conjunction with the Dunkeld Adventure group and all monies raised on the day go towards assisting the Adventure Group to achieve their community projects. Catering is on site and a gold coin entry fee applies.
Directions Take the Victoria Valley Road (C217) from Dunkeld and follow the signs to the track. Access is on all bitumen roads.
Riders can enter on the day, one day licences and one club memberships are available if you want to try then come along. For further details, www.classicscramble.org.au or, contact 0417 515 220.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: CLASSIC SCRAMBLE CLUB SCRAMBLE
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:56:44 PM »
 I'm glad I dont live to close, I would have a go and probly break bones!
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:10:19 PM »
Cant wait
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »
Ill prob be moving house that weekend but if I can make sure by Sunday the missus has had an absolute gut full of me I just might swing up there for the day  ;) ;D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236