Author Topic: Boxing Day Street Races wanganui NZ  (Read 893 times)

Offline OverTheHill

• Legend
    • View Profile
Boxing Day Street Races wanganui NZ
« on: December 25, 2012, 12:07:45 pm »
not sure how to start a new subject so butted in to the sc500 one sorry & re-wrote the subject. Wanganui Boxing Day Road Races are on the net 'free' as good as Grant from 'Ctas' can do it, sitting on top of a roof in the sun [or rain tomorrow] pointing his camera at the bridge where they come down main straight [street], will be as good as he can do so don't complain as things may play up a bit--good keen man though. Is a live chat room too if ya want, & hope it all works out as it's a free service, think he's doing the jet sprint the next day with my boss tim gibbes manning the camera for grant. Tim is doing the live laptiming boxing day & they sort off work in together. just had a google practice & put in [ctas] which is grant collingwoods business & think it was second one down [on google here] which says [ctas live timing & video], you'll find it. Otherwise the 'nzsbk' site should have a link or [tim gibbes track timing] etc etc. ctas is easy though. All the best, Morley Shirriffs nz. ps, 60 years this year for the street race, 57 or so on the same track & two or 3 in other areas of town for some reason in the early days. by memory the famous Randy Mamola started there as a 16 year old on a TZ i think, i remember the day well.
[kids saved the day & copy n pasted into a new topic for me] must have some more [kids], can be useful at times!!