Author Topic: Bultaco Frontera on Marks Swapmeet  (Read 999 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Bultaco Frontera on Marks Swapmeet
« on: November 13, 2012, 02:03:51 pm »

Here's a great Vinduro project starter. Why copy everyone else with their IT's and PE's when you can own this cool bit of kit. It looks like all of the important parts are there and, I stand to be corrected, I don't think the MK8 Pursang engine would be all that different to the original. Methinks this is a good deal for $895us                                                                       

FOR SALE
                                                                                                    Ad # 3205125 November 12, 2012

1979 Bultaco Frontera with 1975 Pursang 360 Motor. Runs great $895
                                                                                                                                                                                     Rick Field
                                                                                                                                                                                     Denver, Co
                                                                                                                                             Phone: 720-341-7476 | Email | Website
                                                                                                                                             Registered Since 6/21/2010 | 17 Posts

'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bultaco Frontera on Marks Swapmeet
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:21:30 pm »
Im not much for most euros, but there's something about these blue n yellow fronteras that I just loved the first time i saw one. Not real keen on the project but if I should happen to fall over into a pit of dollars someday I reckon not long after they'll be a very neat example of one of these in the shed ;) ;D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:24:46 pm »
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 12:50:00 pm »
They're a very nice model. They ride beatifully. Thats a steal.