Author Topic: Hyundai Van  (Read 1460 times)

Offline ji107

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Hyundai Van
« on: November 02, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »
Has anyone had any experience with these vans? Is the petrol model OK, or is diesel better?  Any comments, thanks  JI

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Hyundai Van
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 04:22:55 am »
I have rented them a couple of times when Ive been in OZ ,they are pretty good and the ones Ive had go ok , one went really well , they were all petrol. loads of room in them compared to a jap van. In NZ hyundai get rave reviews, the only thing could be a bit gutless with a big trailer and not 4wd.If they had a 4wd, 3L+  i would probably own one.
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:27:14 am »
Had Vito's & Transits in the past, now have an iload diesel auto, every bit as good as the others as far as in the way it goes, drives etc, but better in the warranty & service stakes and of course they are way cheaper. I have a removable rear seat (6 seater when in) & can fit 3 full size dirtbikes in the back when out. The rear door opening is 70mm lower than a Vito & you have to stoop when pushing bikes in but there is more room than a Vito (SWB) once inside. Drives like a car.
K

Offline TooFastTim

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 10:20:12 am »
The H1/iMax/iLoad?

Feetupfun has one and he speaks highly of it. I took one for a drive a few weeks ago. No complaints. Vanilla. But if I wanted something that wasn't I probably couldn't afford it! It'll do the job though as long as you don't chuck two bikes inside it, three on the trailer plus 5 riders and their gear.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 02:26:08 pm »
Mine regularly has 3 bikes, 3 people & their gear inside, towing a trailer with 3 bikes as well. No issues at all. does it easily.
K