Author Topic: Frankston Track  (Read 1869 times)

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
Frankston Track
« on: August 13, 2007, 11:57:38 am »
Hey Anthony 522 dont be shy next time come over and say hello, I know what you mean about the track i crashed at the entrance to the track just before the tabletop i cant remember anything except i was a bit out of shape and next thing it was black and i could hear this weird noise,I figured out it was my helmet sliding along the track. I fixed the bike and went out again but i wasnt riding well so i parked up
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Anthony.522

Re: Frankston Track
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 05:10:03 pm »
Sorry mate i didnt know it was you, I was reading a post last night and it mentioned something about your daughter riding a CR80RG, i sort of thought oh yeah there was a girl riding one of those yes..... hang on what was her dad riding a YZ400F... oh. No worries i'll say g'day next time.  I pulled back in and everyone was rushing to there and I thought yeah it was bound to happen today. Corry and I were hitting the outside jumping of one of the bumps and landing in a better bit, it seemed to be working ok. It's just a tough tough track. It's good having a A grader for a mate, usually send him out to find the fast and good lines first.  ;D