Author Topic: DG Head and DG Swing Arm  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Vintmxman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
DG Head and DG Swing Arm
« on: January 26, 2013, 10:56:38 pm »
Both parts were purchased for my 1980 Honda CR125. May fit others, Do your own research. The Swing Arm has never been mounted on any bike,  Ever. The head was run for two moto's and then removed. Both are in extremely nice condition. The Swing Arm is extremely rare in never used condition. I am asking 1800.00 USD for both and will not seperate. I know this price is a bit high but again the condition of both items is extremely nice and nearly impossible to find never mounted or used. I have owned both items since new. Postage not included. I have much more aftermarket , period correct parts. I have collected these items for more than 30 years and its time to move them to the next lucky fellow that desires the best in these type of parts.  Stay tuned for more rare items.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:03:15 pm by Vintmxman »

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: DG Head and DG Swing Arm
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 08:17:19 am »
Do you have any Yamaha stuff?

Offline Vintmxman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 10:02:42 pm »
Swing Arm and Head have been reduced to 1800.00 USD.........I have a shed full of Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Yamaha aftermarket parts...Much more to come. thanks for looking

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 06:03:59 pm »
I have often thought why didn't i put trick parts away years ago & am wondering what was your motivation to buy a new swingarm back in the day & never use it,Did you have a plan?I would have not been able to help myself & bolted that sucker on & gone roosting :)

Offline Vintmxman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:48:06 am »
Who knows why...just never did it...still have the bike too... I just always thought this stuff to be cool I guess. I have more than anyone person should be allowed too...I was absolute obsessed with collecting it..to this day I find it hard to pass any of it by...sickness would be the best way to describe it...at least that's what my lovely bride calls it...the swing arm is an absolute work of art in my opinion...hope I answered your question...

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 03:47:02 pm »
I think lots of us have that very same sickness!!! ???

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 11:39:10 pm »
If i had the spare cash these would be hanging on my wall like artwork!!