Author Topic: Villiers 9E engine, Rebuilt - BSA D7 Roller - Suzuki A100 expansion chamber  (Read 2442 times)

runutz698

Brought a villiers 9e enginge to use in a project but have decided to run a diffrent motor. Engine has no gear box and was mounted on a plate as I belive it was used in go kart racing. Doesn't look much, But after inspection of top end and points cover I would say it was rebuilt and put on the shelf and never started as it is spotless inside. Anyone intrested 200dollars these are hard to find here.

I also have a roller BSA D7 frame and tank which I would say was you for trials as the rear hoop has been cut off. It is a rough but very easy to fix up I would say. Been sitting in shed for years.
200dollars

Suzuki A100 Expansion chamber which was hand made and used on a bucket racer in the 60's, Comes up and sits just under the seat on the left hand side for plenty of ground clearance. All cleaned coated with a chrome muffler all packed ready to use. 350Dollars

email me [email protected]
I will email pictures of parts as requested and will assist to ship but all cost involved are buyers responsabilty.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
where are you at runutz?

runutz698

Nunawading VIC, Happy to post all items. Can pull to pces for shipping to make cheaper and can strap to a pallet also. Any takers I am just wanting to clear my shed out.

runutz698

Any takers otherwise evilbay it is.

TM BILL

sent email but got no reply  ???

runutz698

Hey TM didin't get it, PM msg me your email and what you are after I can shoot some pictures over!!

runutz698

9E Motor sold pending Payment