Author Topic: Penrith Charity Day  (Read 10932 times)

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Penrith Charity Day
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 06:24:30 pm »
 Lee was half a lap in front of the next bike but as it is an evo race the rcords will show (unfortunately) Maico 1-2. Dont ask me how as turtle got smoked by a 250! in the last evo open race ;) :P
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Curly3

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 06:43:03 pm »
Didn't I see you pedaling a Maico around out there a few times Darren?

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 07:37:16 pm »
Maico 1-2, enough to make you spew.  ;D
or!

Spew only if you don't have or never had the pleasure of riding a Maico :D

Lee was half a lap in front of the next bike but as it is an evo race the rcords will show (unfortunately) Maico 1-2. Dont ask me how as turtle got smoked by a 250! in the last evo open race ;) :P

Turtle was feeling sorry for ya sorelegs so he swung off to the back of the field to let you finish second last, couldn't stand to see ya keep crying after all ya bikes siezed. didn't want you to have nightmares for the weeks to follow. :-*

Didn't I see you pedaling a Maico around out there a few times Darren?

Yes you did Steve, he was pleading both days, "Ross, please let me have a ride on your Maico, non of my bikes will go, no one likes me, youv'e had heaps of rides today, I can't touch the ground, Maicos are so cool, they just kept coming" sheez, how much can a man take. Had to let him ride the 490 just to shut him up lol ;D

On a serious note, you Penrith guys run a really great meeting with an exceptionally well prepped track. The running of the State titles could not have gone to a better venue. Well done to the committee and helpers. Nice to see dirt track passion is still alive. Hope all support Canberra and Penrith this year for the Nats and state titles 8)
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 08:01:41 pm »
rossco
let me know if you still want the antig parts can get them for you wifes frends live near there and will get them and post to me
jim

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 08:09:24 pm »
Thanks Jim will do but its a project not yet ready to start, not sure yet whats needed ;)

Offline Grasy 6

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 08:11:06 pm »
What a great meeting,well run & great entries, The 25 lapper was hard work but the riders whom finished in front of me XL250 rode like demons. Well done Roy,Aldo,Mick & the rest of your club.
GMSC Inc will be hosting the 4th round of the Golden Wheels Dirt Track Series at the PINES SPEEDWAY 9/09/12 Moderns,Juniors,Classic upto 250cc & Unlimited Classic classes. Can join Griffith Club $10.00 on the day no pre entry & Free Camping(Hot Showers) . Come for a drive.

Curly3

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2012, 08:31:42 pm »
Ssssshhh, it's not official yet, but if the NSW Post Classic DT titles are gunna happen this year at Nepean then we all know it'll be a bloody ripper.
Gear up guy's, Roy's pushin hard.
I'm just pissed off I can't participate.

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 08:36:36 pm »
Good one Ross you told me 'Its Ok mate I won't tell everyone that your bikes suck and that you couldn't fix the batteries in your misses's favourite toy, just go out on the maico and get me some points will you"  :P

Curly3

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2012, 08:46:10 pm »
Aha, that explains it, you Hunter guy's are a tite bunch. ;)
Good to see you back into the DT stuff Ross, I remember you weren't real impressed after Bris last year.
Darren, go to bed earlier.

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2012, 10:07:33 pm »
First time at Nepean, Wont be the Last ;D ;D, after Two 25 lappers on Saturday,the Sunday races went pretty quick. Well run and great people. Great Weekend!!!  Lost points and fined early Sat morning and Trophys for speeding sunday arvo ::) ::) Still a Great Weekend.
Couple of CR`s

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2012, 10:59:40 pm »
Darren, go to bed earlier.
darren can't go to bed early,otherwise i wouldn't have anyone to drink with!!, ;D, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2012, 08:57:30 am »
Sorry men just cant go to bed early, got used to hangin with the young fellas at the local. ;D
As far as Ross goes I suppose I should try to be a little more honest so here goes.  ???
Ross rode like the legend that he is all weekend. No wonder he had to put the extra room on to house all the trophies.
Now for the maico, Has to be the best bike that I have ever ridden, awesome power delivery handles like a dream, comfy as.
Its going to take forever to make all the for sale signs up to flog the yammies just to get one!
Biggest let down all weekend was forgeting the camera so I could not get a picture with the legend and his trophie to show my mates. ;D
Now somebody get me a bucket ;)

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 10:10:50 am »
Sorry men just cant go to bed early, got used to hangin with the young fellas at the local. ;D
As far as Ross goes I suppose I should try to be a little more honest so here goes.  ???
Ross rode like the legend that he is all weekend. No wonder he had to put the extra room on to house all the trophies.
Now for the maico, Has to be the best bike that I have ever ridden, awesome power delivery handles like a dream, comfy as.
Its going to take forever to make all the for sale signs up to flog the yammies just to get one!
Biggest let down all weekend was forgeting the camera so I could not get a picture with the legend and his trophie to show my mates. ;D
Now somebody get me a bucket ;)

:o ;D Just had to put that up before you deleted it sorelegs lol

Offline Grasy 6

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »
If you want to laugh go to youtube sidecarnic123 .DAMN FUNNY. Just do it bet ya watch it more then once.