Author Topic: Message from KLP Racing  (Read 1499 times)

karl Landrus

Message from KLP Racing
« on: March 12, 2011, 11:10:11 am »
This post is to all my great customers and future customers in Australia. Recently in the States someone has put a slightly negative post out on (KLP racing) The problem is my fault, it has to do with the length of time it takes to get my product vs. the time I quoted. 

I purchased this business a little over a year ago from Novation Racing where I personally built over 2000 swing arms and was the chief(only)fabricator.  Novation being primarily a plating/anodizing company they had a shipping dept., accounts receivable dept., someone that took calls and answered emails. 

That being said, starting this business I became the sole poritior(only guy) I did not take this extra time into account in my quoting of time of completion or lead time.  Where my fabrication skill level is high, my administration skills suck.

I want to personally apologize to anyone that has encountered this time delay in the past year. Be assured I am working my absolute best to get this stuff down to you guys as fast as I can.
And for sure my future time quotes will be longer, but I hope my products will be worth the wait.

Thank you for understanding
Karl Landrus  KLP racing
 http://www.klpracing.com/

Offline Kev

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Message from KLP Racing
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:39 pm »
No problem with my swing arm delivery Karl. Very nice and perfect fit. Thanks..Kev

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Message from KLP Racing
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »
Honesty! a refreshing change. Good luck with your endeavors stick to what part you do well and find a trusted soul to do the "office crap"  Cheers
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.