Author Topic: New to aus  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Cooch 04

• Novice
    • View Profile
New to aus
« on: July 15, 2012, 05:50:40 pm »
Hi all I have recently relocated from NZ to Melbourne and would love to get involved in the Aus vmx scene.Iwas involved with Kiwivmx and rode an 85cr250.As we are still finding our way around here we havent had a chance to attend any vmx events, even if we new where to go. ;DLooking forward to meeting up with some of you at some stage

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: New to aus
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:03:54 pm »
Hows it going Cooch, we have a big meet up here in a few weeks if you want to do it....the Dutchie might have some spare bikes now by the sound of it....give me a ring....0412747729....TMBill is coming hopefully with a few hangers on.....trying to get Abdul  and the dwarf and the Alien along with the Captain, cheers John.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Cooch 04

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:24:24 pm »
Hey there John I would love to come to the event and would be there but it is my sons 21st birthday that weekend and he is coming down from Perth for the party.Are any of you guys going to cd this year?Otherwise Im sure there will be another event over your way before xmas.

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »
Welcome to the land of milk and honey  ;D   the flies will drive you crazy  best you relocate to sunny Qld

Offline Cooch 04

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 07:29:54 pm »
Cheers for the welcome Stu no flies down here mate its to friken cold. Look forward to catchin up with yous soon.

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:13:32 pm »
Welcome Cooch you are missed back here in the shaky isles mate.I don't know how Abdul will be able to survive not having his sensible brother watching over him.
Cheers  Craig T.

Offline Cooch 04

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 07:57:49 pm »
Thanks Craig Im sure that somebody will take his hand aqnd lead him in the rite direction.Im sure that the rest of Team Abdul will be out there this year and I will be coming home for the final round.Dont no if any body is coming over for cd if so let me no and I kill see if we could catch up then.May even have a bike by then.