Author Topic: yz 250  (Read 2701 times)

mxfool

yz 250
« on: June 05, 2012, 09:44:32 pm »
Hi all
now i seen this on ebay and thought poor bugger lost his pride and joy then i noticed his bad feedback so i had a look at his previous deals focused on the negative ones  of course and the thing is, these are my views and i could be wrong and i hope i am but this bike sold for $1000.00 and it had to be worth a lot more, so me been a little suspect about this wondered if it was stolen at all so the seller didn't have to give it away.
what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270981131071

mxfool

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: yz 250
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:57:24 pm »
Hi all
now i seen this on ebay and thought poor bugger lost his pride and joy then i noticed his bad feedback so i had a look at his previous deals focused on the negative ones  of course and the thing is, these are my views and i could be wrong and i hope i am but this bike sold for $1000.00 and it had to be worth a lot more, so me been a little suspect about this wondered if it was stolen at all so the seller didn't have to give it away.
what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270981131071

mxfool

Did any one notice that my advertisement of my stolen bike got bought on ebay? The ebayer that bought is a real .............

If you do can you please tell him that he is a real jerk and a disappointment to the vmx scene.

I better say what happened as a warning to others.

1/ bike gets stolen
2/ advertise that bike is stolen on ebay, it has a buy it now of a 1000
3/ Mark puts in an offer of 1200, which is weird. If you thought it was for sale why would you put an offer higher then the asking amount.
4/ a couple of days later clicks the buy it now button
5/ I write an email asking what do he think he is doing or does he know the where about of my bike? Which would be fantastic!
6/ Gives me negative feedback within a couple of minutes
7/ continues to threaten me about selling him a bike i dont have.
8/ wont remove negative feedback and is just making a hobble situation worse
9/ 2 weeks later still wont retract feedback

Thanks........... you're a real top bloke
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline mposs

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »
The add that had the $1000 buy it now price was the add that was placed to notify everyone that the bike had been stolen. It was obvious to everyone except the tool that hit the buy it now button. The only mistake made by the seller was not making it a $10,000 buy it now price to ensure it stood out as a stolen bike notice.
I am not the seller.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:32:10 am by mposs »

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 10:23:01 pm »
The buyer was wrong thinking he could buy that bike at this price, reading skills of a one year old. Still not the best place to add stolen bikes. Send a e-mail to all VMX clubs to keep and eye out. We only this week have had a club member have stolen two 89 cr 250’s and a Kawasaki klx kids bike.
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »
Put 60k on it and then they will read it..
Is it hard to remove negative feed back ?? Ebay at fault perhaps.?

THIS BIKE HAS BEEN STOLEN DONT BUY
Ned can you change the font color to bright red.?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:46:04 pm by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 12:04:33 am »
If you view the ad on a nokia n97 (and so i assume some other mobile devices) it will come up with the picture, and with the buy it now price but does not show the description. It will tell you to go to ebay.com.au for the full description but you can still buy it now without reading the ad.

maico police

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 09:55:12 am »
On my phone it just comes up as a price and buy it now if you don't read the description. I haven't known about how to read the description of eBay on my phone until recently so I guess it could be an easily enough mistake to make....

Simo63

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 10:22:25 am »
On my phone it just comes up as a price and buy it now if you don't read the description. I haven't known about how to read the description of eBay on my phone until recently so I guess it could be an easily enough mistake to make....

Maybe you are right.  Maybe it is an easy enough mistake to make but once you realised it was a mistake, surely the "buyer" would respond accordingly and not be an arse clown about it???

maico police

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 10:27:07 am »
Don't jump on me mate. >:(
 Why don't you hop on eBay and voice your concerns with the 'buyer' instead of pitching rocks from back here (again)....

Simo63

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 10:31:22 am »
Don't jump on me mate. >:(
 Why don't you hop on eBay and voice your concerns with the 'buyer' instead of pitching rocks from back here (again)....
\

I'm not jumping on you ..... why would you respond like that?

And WTF do you mean "pitching rocks (again)" from back here?

maico police

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 10:54:39 am »
I mean instead standing shoulder to shoulder with everyone on here 'tut-tutting' this guy, why don't you hop on eBay and ask him what his game is? I'm pretty sure you have internet access.
Go on. Broker a peace deal.

Simo63

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 11:10:02 am »
I mean instead standing shoulder to shoulder with everyone on here 'tut-tutting' this guy, why don't you hop on eBay and ask him what his game is? I'm pretty sure you have internet access.
Go on. Broker a peace deal.

Great idea Mont.  Seeing as though it's your idea, you obviously have the ownership of it so take your own advice, broker the peace deal you speak of.

You still didn't answer my question into your throw away comment about me pitching rocks from back here.  Where did that come from?  I wouldn't have a clue as to why but if you have a beef with me send me a PM and we'll sort it out off line.

NGK

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 04:13:15 pm »
ebay will not retract feedback. its stated to think before leaving feedback and people dont.

offer the guy free shipping and get and address and go buy him a cup of coffee so to speak.

nedfoster

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 10:40:52 am »
The bike was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i ever get it back I certainly won't be selling it.