Author Topic: Be Warned Now OZVMX targeted by Overseas Single's for Dating and Imigration  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Well are are any of you single deperado's friends with Filipino Julina 4 Love?

Juliana Dk has added you as a friend on OzVMX

------------
Hello, Am Juliana, I really want to have a good friendship with you. i have something special i want to discuses with you. You can get back to me, directly to my e-mail. juliana4love_veye@yahoo.com
------------

To accept this friend request, visit:
http://ausvmx.ning.com/profiles/friendrequest/listReceived?c=1&xg_source=msg_friend_req

Thanks God I have mates, Bikes and Beer, to fill in the gaps before Im ready to go hunting again.

--

Simo63

I always ask for a photo of them naked ... preferably showing their preferred sexual positions.

That way they either fark off or I get some free pics to show around ... win win if you ask me  ;D

Offline KTMaico

• A-Grade
  • "Love or Lust it's always a Maico"
    • View Profile
    • Maico Lovers & Fans
I like the response back of.....

Yes, I need a friend as I am a very old and very wealthy man that is lonely. I have no family to leave my estate of properties, shares, bonds and cash holdings to. I am going to leave it all to a nice cat home that looks after neglected and abandoned felines. If I could find one friend in my life I could trust, I would make them the executor of my estate so they could administor all my financial affairs. But alas, I don't have that person. The cost of drawing up a new legal document is only $1000.00 Australian.......

You get the idea, play their game and screww with them.

Kevin
1981 Maico 490 (Special Build)
1979 Husqvarna CR250
1975 Suzuki RH250
1975 Suzuki RM125 S
1959 Mk1 Jaguar 3.4 4 speed manual with O/Drive

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Damn they are sneaky. I was wary of that one  - she had a slightly suspect registration request but I thought it might be OK. They are awake up now, they copy the details from someone else's profile.

Anyway, Juliana is history. Hope no-one got too keen on her...

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
Damn they are sneaky. I was wary of that one  - she had a slightly suspect registration request but I thought it might be OK. They are awake up now, they copy the details from someone else's profile.

Anyway, Juliana is history. Hope no-one got too keen on her...

Spoil Sport.  ;D
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
    I spoke to juliana she's a lovely girl (i think  :-\) she was very interested when i told her all us old jewellery draped sugar daddys congregate at CD-9 ! shes trying to get a jumbo load together as we speak :-* ::)

Taka 100

looks like its full face helmuts at cd9 with the visor down those ping pong balls can take an eye out from 20 paces :P