Author Topic: Arthur Sissy made it in the KTM Red Bull Team !  (Read 3134 times)

YSS

Arthur Sissy made it in the KTM Red Bull Team !
« on: November 09, 2008, 09:24:47 pm »
Just hade news from Arthurs Dad Steve , little Arthur 14 years has qualified for the Red Bull Team in Portugal today.
YSS has supported him for a few years now and its great to see another rising star  fledging from us to Europe.
Arthur has competed outstanding in many disciplines (Short Circiut, Poket bikes , MX  and Speedway) He is just a natural talent.
I feel very happy for them , as the whole family has put everything on the line to get there. It proves again , where there is a will there is way.

Re: Arthur Sissy made it in the KTM Red Bull Team !
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 08:43:22 am »
must feel good to sponsor a rider who (hopefully as a result of hard work and commitment) takes it somewhere big.  good on you.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 09:11:23 am »
You might want to get him to change his name, no-one likes being beaten by a "Sissy"  ;D ;D ;D ;)
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 09:13:15 am »
Arthur Sissis road at Our last Dirt round after coming back from winning the international junior speedway against kids much older than him on a bike and track he hadnt ridden before.

I know a lot of club members and sponsers gave him money to make the trip OS to try his hand at getting picked up, and although when you see arthur ride he is fast, buts its also a pat on the back to all those hard working peple behing the scenes who helped out or put there hand in there pockets to keep his dream alive.  Although arthur is a speedway and dirttrack racer his idol Casey stoner is where he wants to be, KTm is the perfect platform to get in to 125 GP and then who know where he can take it.

Great news for the family and a reward for years of comitment

http://speedway.net.au/release.asp?NewsId=29191

http://www.truveo.com/wwwshogaicomau-Shogai-Imports-Arthur-Sissis/id/3109206250
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:17:01 am by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »
Arthur is in KTM with Sandro Cortese who he can learn a lot from, more on the PR side of things than riding. I watched Sandro conduct interviews in 4 languages after his win at PI last year.
Jack Miller also has a decent Moto3 ride.
Just as point of interest Walter did Arthur's parents sacrifice much like the Stoner family did?
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 05:14:09 pm »
living out the back of virgina amoungst the Chinese farms who use shit to fertilise, i reckon they gave up a lot more like Walter said.  They throw everything they had at it over a lot of years and a lot of travel, i remember a few club raffles going on to get him places and pay for shit.  From the little i know real battlers making it good. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:17:24 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 03:27:33 am »
That kid is going places ;D
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 05:38:25 pm »
I actually watched the Moto3 race and Arthur was on the gas... but for running wide twice, he could have made the podium. A great ride, if he can keep it going he has a bright future ahead of him.

Great stuff!!!!! Another Aussie to cheer for...  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"