Author Topic: some things arn't ment to be  (Read 678 times)

Offline gra1961

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
some things arn't ment to be
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:24:47 am »
havn't ridden dirt track for 20 odd years so seeing that i have recently finished my 84 ktm 600 and there was a practice day at nudgee only an hours drive from home i purchased a back protector and the appropriate rear tyre and thought id have a go.had a bit of a ride with the new tyre last week at a mates place just to see how it felt,no worries good to go.the day before the practice at nudgee i spent a couple of hours cleaning the bike and checking over no worries.sunday arrives i have brecky and go down stairs and open the garage.what the he is that stench!!!! the son had been out late on the sat night and i thought that he must have gotpissed and spewed tia mariia everywhere.further investigation showed that the wife had disposed of a 3 day old unopened bottle of flavoured milk in the lid less bin near the bar where all the bikes are kept.kaboom !!!! stinken iced coffee all over the onced clean ktm and bonniville and 3 other trailies and my prized 05 west tigers grand final poster.. not to be detered from a day at the track off we headed with plenty of time still.get there ok ill sign on first .nogo no day licences left after the speedway guys in the morning.we got there at 10.30 should have been no worries for a 1pm start.any way seen crumpy do a few laps and had a couple of beers.maybe next time.