Author Topic: 89 YZ 125  (Read 1855 times)

Offline pirie593

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
89 YZ 125
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:22:39 am »
Seeking WORKS exhaust for 89 YZ 125 for very special project.  Any supply or help in tracking one down much appreciated. 

Offline Boyracer

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: 89 YZ 125
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 05:37:19 pm »
Where is the best place to get vintage expansion chambers? You have to shop, a lot of people are using Pro circuit but how to find them I don't know? ebay U.S?

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 08:01:08 pm »
I remembered getting a home movie from a guy who went to the U.S. in 1989 & went to a few nationals & supercross's, I just got it out & had a look,he done a walk around of Damon Bradshaws 89 YZ125W,although the rules were production based the factory teams still used some works parts, I noticed it had billet triples & hubs,special forks & a cone type pipe,the pipe didn't appear to have any brand  markings on it,could have been a factory part, the muffler looked stock,maybe shortened though,undoubtedly there would have been more trick parts on & in the bike that you couldn't see.
I don't know anything about what they ran in Europe that year regarding the little y zee,As far as getting a works pipe i dont know, Have you tried putting a wanted add on Marks swapmeet? :)

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 08:44:57 pm »
Where is the best place to get vintage expansion chambers? You have to shop, a lot of people are using Pro circuit but how to find them I don't know? ebay U.S?
DG pipes are readily available on Ebay US. There are a few vintage websites that sell ProForm, Jemco, CircleF and a few others.

mainline

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 10:28:57 pm »
DG pipes are readily available on Ebay US. There are a few vintage websites that sell ProForm, Jemco, CircleF and a few others.

You're looking different to usual Mr O, must be the glasses?

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 10:41:23 pm »

You're looking different to usual Mr O, must be the glasses?
Haha yeah time for a change...