Author Topic: Hi from the southeast USA (Georgia)  (Read 932 times)

motonole562

Hi from the southeast USA (Georgia)
« on: November 18, 2011, 02:05:30 am »
Stumbled across your site while searching for all things vintage and EVO. You guys do it RIGHT down there! Beautiful bikes and looks like great organizations. Feel free to message if you are looking for parts, bikes anything , I'll be checking here too too. Shiny side up and 2-strokes rule!!!  John

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from the southeast USA (Georgia)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:09:54 am »
Hi John, welcome aboard. Hope you find the forum a fun, friendly and informative virtual hangup. As for how well we do it, yeah, but you guys seem to have some pretty good events going off over there too, what with things like Mid-Ohio, Diamond Don's, the Hammer & Tongs guys and so on!.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:41:56 am »
Gidday John and welcome from a sidehacker :D
Yes, for a small clan we do ok with some great events with well turned out motos and hell for leather racing when it's on.
We lack mostly when it comes to Vinduro, which is a surprise even to me and we can't compare to events like your ISDT reunion-what a great event that looked to be.
Xmas is due(can we say that on here or are the muslims listening??) so can you send me the Jackpinner you guys all seem to have lying against your shed?? :D :D 

motonole562

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 02:12:18 am »
Don't know about the muslims, but I think there are some OJS (occupy John's shed) loons in my yard! I have my eye on an '82 CR-125 race-restored for Christmas. If the financial advisor(wife) approves it, I'll have something new to ride and tinker with!  ;D  BTW we don't ALL have Jackpinners against the shed- unless a basket case 79 IT-175 counts.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:51 am »
That's close enough-well that' sorta what we have down here-mostly Jap PE or IT and of corse plenty of XRs.