Author Topic: UK Shipping  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: UK Shipping
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 08:26:13 am »
Gee Marc, you'll be golden egg that pays for the pollies next pay rise.....or a day before your bootie arrives they'ill bring in a new shipping charge to pay for the oil spill in the BOP. ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline QLD779

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 09:05:47 am »
Hey TM Bill. What about customs charges? It cost me $5000.00 to import my EML outfit from the UK. $900 for the boat,abour $500 for the crate (because of the size of the thing) about another $300 pickup in UK, another $300 pickup in Aust and the rest was customs charges at both ends. Oh and GST on the purchase price (couldn't get out of that one) ;)
You don't have to be, but it helps.

TM BILL

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 10:30:46 am »
Going on previous shipments it wasan't to bad  :) but always expect the worse  ::) whenit gets here and i know what im up for i will report back with full cost.

I really dont know if the price was good or not  ??? i was happy with the price  :) it took 2 ph calls and a trip to the crating company with the goods (about a 50km rd trip ) so it suited me as it took FA time out of my holiday  :)

I didn't shop around as the first quote i got i was happy with. good people to deal with at both the shippers and the craters (John at the craters is a bike nut and shipped 60 Bezzas to Aus for the owners club about 10 yrs ago.

But the storys only half told , until its in my shed theres still unknown cost  :)