Author Topic: Take care  (Read 796 times)

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Take care
« on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:20 pm »
More News
Man dies in dirt bike accident at Glenburne by: Alex White From: Sunday Herald Sun October 15, 2011 11:29AM Increase Text SizeDecrease Text SizePrintEmail Share
Add to DiggAdd to del.icio.usAdd to FacebookAdd to KwoffAdd to MyspaceAdd to NewsvineWhat are these? 0A MAN has died and another has a fractured arm in two separate dirt bike accidents north-east of Melbourne.
Emergency services were called to an area of state forest near Glenburn just before 10am where it is believed the rider who died struck a tree near Katy Creek, west of Mount Klondyke.

The man was dead when paramedics arrived on the scene.

There were also reports of another male who suffered a fractured arm in a trail bike accident in the same area.

An Ambulance Victoria spokesman said it was compromising terrain and details of the incidents were not yet known.

"It is a difficult spot,'' he said.

"Whether there is some activity going on up there with young people and trail bikes we are not sure.''

Its so sad to read that people have been hurt or worse when persuing their hobby:PLease,Please every body take care when you are ridding the trails.
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
Re: Take care
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:36:29 pm »
What, like never get onto a motorbike? stay at home and watch the telly!

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Take care
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 04:53:26 pm »
Sorry Luke: All I'm saying is take care.
what ! Who me ? Nah