Author Topic: the KISS principle  (Read 971 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: the KISS principle
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 09:18:07 pm »
Fubar expensive if you ask me, never mind about KISS
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

mxfool

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:02:44 pm »
Does it run, is the gearbox stuffed does the thing ride well i need some details would that hurt considering they are after decent money, if it was a basket case i still would want something in the details. ???

If you cant be bothered giving a full description of what you have done what needs to be fixed ETC
makes me think what else cant they be bothered with  regular maintenance ?

mxfool
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:08:17 pm by mxfool »

Simo63

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:09:35 pm »
I was looking at all his ads earlier tonight .... they all have limited info except they advise he has lots more coming and you should call for information ... but this one takes the cake  ::)

The lack of info and one single pic suggests to me that the seller is lazy and he knows very little about the bikes he is selling.  I could be wrong I guess but that's the way it looks to me.  Likely to have just purchased them from the states, imported them and is now trying to flog them off to make a quick buck.

Anyone know who he is?

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 08:45:40 pm »
He's got quite few for sale, surely he must be an importer.  Doesn't give any of them much of description.. ::)   

They don't appear to be very cheap given the amount of work required  :o

http://shop.ebay.com.au/sculpturecyclesjohn/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562