Author Topic: yz250h tank  (Read 1548 times)

Broadsta

yz250h tank
« on: February 17, 2008, 11:20:00 pm »
Hi all, don't say much but a keen observer. I have a 465 tank on my 250 would like 2 put it back 2 original, cyclegod u gave me a website yonks ago but i lost it could u pls send again.
I no its not vintage but my son cased his yz85 & tore the radiator away from its frame mounting he also needs some plastics, can any1 head me in the right direction  as new from yamaha r pretty xc.
Heading 2 sth island NZ from 19th mar for 2wks would love 2 catch a vmx meet  2 see how u kiwis do it, in the dirt of course & i'll show u how us aussies can drink. If any1 can post  some dates would b awesome.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: yz250h tank
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:38:25 am »
http://www.x-tremevintageyz.com/

You can also get tanks from vintage iron too
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:04:34 am »
 Broadsta, a quick peek at the Livewire dates indicates bad timing on your part, the Legends of British Dirt mx is on at Wanganui (North Island ) featuring Jeff Smith on March 22/23, however I have a feeling Smithy is also riding an event at Nelson (South Island) around that time, but can't find a date. I suggest you contact Robert Cochrane, the Wanganui organiser, to try for the Nelson date, his email is [email protected]. Failing that, maybe DJ or TM Bill can put you in touch with vmx victims in the South Island. Fingers crossed !
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 04:21:52 pm »
Keep an eye on this page of Livewire VMX.  http://vmx.livewire.gen.nz/events.htm   I dont think they have got all the events up as yet. You should come over for the 16 March for the 4th round of the NZ VMX Champs. They are in the north island about 2hrs north of Wellington.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Broadsta

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 10:05:38 pm »
Thks guys i'm onto it.