Author Topic: Discount to all OzVMX and Maico Group Members  (Read 667 times)

Offline KTMaico

• A-Grade
  • "Love or Lust it's always a Maico"
    • View Profile
    • Maico Lovers & Fans
Discount to all OzVMX and Maico Group Members
« on: May 25, 2011, 04:08:55 pm »
I posted this elsewhere on this site, but I wanted to make sure as many as possible would see it

I wanted to get the new Troy Lee Designs body armour, I did the usual internet search and found All Sport Protetion on the net and they were the cheapest stockist. I chatted with a support person in regards to sizing and fit and after I told what sport I did (VMX) and how large the community was he offered me and all members of OzVMX and the Maico Group a additional discount on items purchased from their site.

The site is www.allsportprotection.com and the site sells all the top brands Bell, 661, Troy Lee etc... Helmets and all sorts of body armour. You can go online make your purchase and use the following discount code to get a further 10% off the items. Enter YUGH9P I hope that anyone who is in the market to get new or to upgrade to some of the new technology armour (we are all getting older and more brittle) can benefit from this offer and I also hope that other suppliers come forward to look after us as customers. Please note that this is a personal posting and it is not a commercial one.
1981 Maico 490 (Special Build)
1979 Husqvarna CR250
1975 Suzuki RH250
1975 Suzuki RM125 S
1959 Mk1 Jaguar 3.4 4 speed manual with O/Drive