Author Topic: Not VMX but..... pretty cool. A few hours spent to be able to do this.  (Read 2389 times)

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
Truly Awesome  8)  I've seen others try the same dismount with results not as good - maybe they were not trying hard enough or just going to fast   ::)
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
i did a similar dismount sideways at about 50kph hit a concrete block on the track 2 weeks ago still hurts in places.his looks a lot better executed than mine though.very cool stuff.cheers gary

Offline rough rider

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
awsome !!
what bike is that ?

Offline TeeBone

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Do a search for ALL of his stuff, particularly the "no front wheel trials bike" - phenomenal control. After he left Ducati, he chose the BMW 800 for stunting.
Destined to a life behind bars. A garage full of KTM's and a 73 CR 250M Honda....H7 250 Monty will be at Harrow!
A "never was" of the Nineties...

Stankflapper

That guy is a freak. I have been lucky enough to see his act in person.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
also look at aline wheeling young girl,she has very good control she will be world champ one day.cheers gary

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Yeah.I taught him everything he knows.........Laugh out loud.paul.
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline flower pot racing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
very skillful and great bike control.  

10/10 for the ending.

I wonder what happens when you get it wrong and 180BHP of bike having it's nuts revved off suddenly grips and shoots into the audience....

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
I'm glad I'm not 16 anymore.  Because I would be wrecking bikes and getting a time share at the hospital trying to copy that.

I liked his dismount, I dismount like that, but I always land on my head, never thought about landing on my feet though.

ted