Author Topic: 1974 Kawasaki F11  (Read 1104 times)

RBRacing

1974 Kawasaki F11
« on: April 26, 2011, 09:43:22 am »
Hey all!
I recently fixed up an old Kawasaki F11 and am just wondering if any of you guru's out there can tell me a little about this bike, I haven't been able to find much info on them.
Also I'm thinking of entering the old girl in the Conondale Nationals this year, any thoughts?
It would also be nice to know the value of these bikes if I ever decide to sell.

I fixed it up while studying at uni so it's not perfect, but I focused on the most important things in my opinion such as powdercoating the frame, the forks were re-hard chromed and serviced by Rad in brisbane, I put on some new tires, all the chrome was re-done, rear shocks were serviced by Rad also and put some fresh paint on the tank and guards.  It's been sitting in the pool room for a while now, so I think it might be time to let her outside... She still starts first kick!

some photos here:
http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/rbr1988/

Educate me!

Re: 1974 Kawasaki F11
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 10:01:55 am »
Also I'm thinking of entering the old girl in the Conondale Nationals this year, any thoughts?
Are you referring to CD8 or Conondale Classic or a Nationals? As there are no Nationals at Conondale.
Get it out there and have some fun, where ever you want. CD (Classic Dirt) would be a good place to take it.