Author Topic: Stop press  (Read 1826 times)

TM BILL

Stop press
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »
Australia wins ROCK OIL  Oceania VMX challenge  ;D Inspite of being handicapped with a team of ex pats and ring ins Australia Won the Oceania VMX challenge at the ROCK OIL Oceania VMX champs in Taupo NZ today  :) Held at the Historic Digger Mcewan park where Australias own Jay Wilson won Australias first and only MX world title ( Jnr world champion ) the hastily put together team claimed a historic victory over the NZ NI team . Inspite of dubious and underhanded tactics from both teams Australia claimed the victory and the spoils .
Unfortunatley there is no evidence to support this other than the smiles of the Competitors as the rewards were consumed by both sides at the prize giving  ;)

As the holders of the title Australia is expected to front a team and a trophy at the Johnny Old MX in NZ next year  ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:50:49 PM by TM BILL »

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: Stop press
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »
just takin a guess Bill that your gettin in first before someone else sprouts off about floggin yr butt.
i just hope l'il Johnny Tate wasn't involved cause he's really a kiwi.
got any pics?
"flat bickie"

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 09:20:01 PM »
Vandy i was asked to be a Honoury Aussie for the race  ;D i got the holeshot and inspite of Joans invovment the rest is now history  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:23:30 PM by TM BILL »

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
So where are the pics and results etc? I tried ringing Joan but he was probably washing his hair ::)

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 10:16:35 PM »
Look here homo...you should have come then you wouldnt  need photos.... :D...big bore heaven

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 07:33:57 AM »
Look here homo...you should have come then you wouldnt  need photos.... :D...big bore heaven
Is that you Tite? Looks like you have been able to show your love in person, seeing as you always wanted to get into his pants.  AND you are using his forum 'member'-ship. What happens on tour stays on tour  ;)  :-*
In other news, I got myself some yz and rm vintage bikes, a hassleberg and a really nice Monaro for cheap!
Hope you had a shit time so I don't feel so bad  :D Bastard :D :D

Offline Mutch

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »
Joan you tell em mate  ;D
A special thanks to Darryl -Sword -Bill  and gang for putting on a memorable weekend, and yes I will be back for the Johny old next year       .....  stewart ( oldfart)

TM BILL

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 07:06:14 PM »
DJ will post pics soon  :)....and theres some cool video footage aswell......the sawdust pit was awesome.  DC.....you blokes missed a great event.....who said plumbers cant fly.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:16:12 PM by TM BILL »

oldfart

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 11:57:35 AM »
DC  weather has turned to shit over this side of ditch,  yes I have washed my leathers and the stains are all gone  ;D
 message C/O waihi library.