Author Topic: Mass intellect  (Read 1666 times)

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Mass intellect
« on: March 26, 2011, 12:53:53 pm »
  This forum is so full of knowledge/first-hand experience that it is invaluable.
When I receive a new print cartr. my plan is to print out whole threads of excellent info/discussion and put them in a folder.
  Threads like 'bore verses stroke', the one about oils, and "triple trees' for just a start. [cant remember the name of the one about oils]
 Another one would be about the black art of expansion chambers, is there a thread about that? Over the years I've read different explanations of why they work theory but the chambers look the same anyhow.
 cheers pancho
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Mass intellect
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 12:55:38 pm »
 PS I hope we see an example of mass intellect after todays poll! cheers. ::)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 02:11:04 pm »
Is it mass intellect if we choose a bunch of total morons - but they are the best choice...? A choice between a turf sandwich and giant douche.

I agree with your sentiment about the forum, though.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Curly3

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 04:52:36 pm »
I agree totally Pancho, although occasionally there is a bit of mass debating going on here.
As for the election, we desperately need a change.

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 06:25:38 pm »
Nathan, give it a break.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 07:25:03 pm »
Stu, we've had a state election here today, and the choices were even less impressive that the choices we had for the last federal election. The inevitable new Premier's main sales pitch was "we're not them".

So the point was simply that the voters of NSW's demonstration of mass intellect might still look like the actions of a dim wit.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 07:33:19 pm »
Id love to read one about expansion chambers too, they do my head in thinking about it.

Offline wmc83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 08:04:26 pm »
Is it mass intellect if we choose a bunch of total morons - but they are the best choice...? A choice between a turf sandwich and giant douche.

It's always between a douche and turd sandwich their the only kind of people that succeed in politics  ;)

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 04:26:56 pm »
Hey dudes re election , think positive.
 priorities 1 Get rid of all the 'yes men' public service advisers that the previous lot put in.
             2 totally dump the RTA and put all state transport under one umbrella with all middle managers reporting to that body.
             3 get the north west and south west rail done.
             4 1 more lane south on the M5 from Fairford rd.
             5 FIX THE BLOODY HOSPITAL WAITING LIST so I get my hernia fixed.