Author Topic: You're kidding Me........  (Read 1241 times)

mx250

Offline JADERD

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: You're kidding Me........
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:47:25 pm »
what a great buy that would have been...hopefully pops up on here

firko

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 10:08:44 pm »
It looks about right for the money. The bike appears to be essentially all there and unmolested which makes it a lot easier for the restorer from the start. Being a runner can't hurt either.

We had an identical bike to this one that we bought at a garage sale for $60. We used it as a paddock basher on the property for years and years before it finally died a couple of years ago. We had more bang for our buck on that bike than anything else we've had down there. Last we heard, the new owner was turning it into a dirt tracker.

crankpin

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 10:30:45 am »

I wouldn't argue at that money  8)

mx250

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 01:49:19 pm »
If you guys rec kon that's a $1200 bike, even on Ebay, I'll have to give myself an uppercut and adjust my thinking ::) :P.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 02:22:17 pm »
If you guys rec kon that's a $1200 bike, even on Ebay, I'll have to give myself an uppercut and adjust my thinking ::) :P.

Remember that 20cent bag of lollies back in the day, when it was chocker block full !!   :P
Well the size has changed............ :'(  Its all relivant..
I was talking to a few OS folk the other day and they all commented on how expensive Aust has become,suppose everyone wants there $$$ now even more.
cheers A
Best is in the West !!