Author Topic: Kiwis welcome at HBBB 2011  (Read 3759 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Kiwis welcome at HBBB 2011
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 10:53:20 am »
Does this mean if I buy a bike in NZ between now and next Easter that I can get free international shipping [and visa versa for our NZ mates for the return leg].

I better start looking…  ;)
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Drakie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 12:19:51 pm »
No VMX42 it doesn't. This is an offer for Kiwis to participate in the HBBB with their own bikes.
Tony27, MA put more into the Nationals in 2010 than this freight offer; and believe me, this is an expensive exercise.

suzuki43

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 12:42:51 pm »
Do I sense a bit of tension between Suzuki43 and Damo  ??? ? Maybe MA could stage a Trans Tasman cage fight
between these 2 on the Saturday night  :-*. That would bring the punters in. I seen Damo at a Heaven meeting
earlier this year and he's a strong fella, he was muscling a CR500 around as if it was a 125. Whats Suzuki43
go like? With some of the bitch'n i've seen on this forum i'm sure we could get a good undercard together  ;D.
Or am i reading this wrong and it's just 2 vmx mates having a dig at each other.

GEORGE  :D  :D  :D
Hi George,no mate,jut a huge amount of 'love ' from me,for that intellectual giant,awesome rider and all around nice man Damo.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 01:59:20 pm »
No VMX42 it doesn't. This is an offer for Kiwis to participate in the HBBB with their own bikes.
Tony27, MA put more into the Nationals in 2010 than this freight offer; and believe me, this is an expensive exercise.

Damn it Drakie, you're no fun…  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 03:48:02 pm »
Ok so back to the first point of call ????? Why is MA not doing the same deal for the MA NAtional titles ?????  IF that is supposed to be the pinicle of our sport ?? be good to get going some trans-tasman racing.

Afterall HBB is just an MA CD7.  And as MA are'nt sending an ISDT to india or wherever this year there is some spare case just waiting to be pumped in the CMX Aussie titles.  and with the current commitment for full feilds sin the sidecars this years ( making a first for many many years - it will truly be a FUll Showcase Nats and a great time to get someAnzac Spirit Pumping.

ok so exactly how much more are we talking here ??

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:56:30 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re:West Aussie's welcome at HBBB 2011
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 12:56:59 pm »
Drakie,
Can you purchase spectator tickets for two days at the gate ??
cheers WA
Best is in the West !!