Author Topic: Women = Dreamkillers  (Read 7898 times)

Offline sverige

• C-Grade
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
Re: Women = Dreamkillers
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 09:18:20 am »
Well, I happened to mention one day that it'd be nice to have a Husky 96 250WR to complete the collection (it's a years ending in 6 thing - 86, 96, 06, etc) and I had been looking, although not very hard.  Anyway, came home from work one day and there's the missus, grinning her head off and just then a ute pulls up with a 96 WR on the back? 'That's yours,' she says.  NSR had something to do with too coz the missus rang him up to check it out first.  What a woman!  And sorry guys, no sister.  :'(

Angellhart

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 01:42:24 pm »
:D  :D   God help the girl,who ever gets on here and asks about vmx bikes for her boyfriend  ;D   ;)  ;D
cheers A

Im a women posting on behalf of her man in regards to our IT465... do I need gods help? lol.

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 02:23:23 pm »
BIRTHDAY GS1OOO DIRTRACK OUTFIT,CHRISTMAS BRAND NEW THOMPSON ENCORE .308 w SILOHUETTE PISTOL ;D ;D ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:08 pm »
Oh heres one from the Jeep forum .... got to love the first reply, sums it up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/96-jeep-cherokee-need-opinions-1149721/
:D  :D   God help the girl,who ever gets on here and asks about vmx bikes for her boyfriend  ;D   ;)  ;D
cheers A
Im a women posting on behalf of her man in regards to our IT465... do I need gods help? lol.

Ah but the jeep guy was a nasty cracker and there are none on here !!  ;) see the little wink faces they cover your criticism and anything you may get into trouble for on a forum..
well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to em   :D   ;)
cheers A
Best is in the West !!