Author Topic: New Auction Site  (Read 1107 times)

New Auction Site
« on: January 30, 2011, 03:53:38 pm »
http://offroadauctions.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl

Good luck to them. Ebay has such a monopoly.
This is the email I got.
Sun, 30 January, 2011 11:55:48 AM
Check out this new off-road auction site!
CR500 Riders <[email protected]>
There’s a new auction site in town!. It was built by off-roaders for off-roaders who are tired of paying the ridiculous fees that “other” auction sites are charging.

There are no insertion fees on Off Road Auctions. For standard auctions you can list your items for free. There are no automatic “Buy It Now” fees, it’s free on Off Road Auctions. For Standard auctions you only pay when your item sells. So if it doesn’t sell, you can re-list it as many times as you like. Most on-line auctions charge between 9% and 15%. Off-Road Auctions charges are a mere 6%!! That means more money in your pocket for every item you sell!

Off Road Auctions does not have endless “Optional fees” like “other” auction sites. There are only three minimal fees. There is a small fee for listing items on the main page with a picture and at the top of the category page and a very small fee for uploading your item’s pictures to our server. However, if you choose, there’s no need to upload your pics to their servers. You can put your pictures into your photo bucket account and link them. So the bottom line is you will make much more profit from the items you sell listing them on www.offroadauctions.net . Plus all new members receive their first $100.00 of standard auction fees free!

So check this site out. We need all off-roaders to make this site work for everyone. And please don’t forget to tell you friends. If you do and they register and add your Off-Road Auction username upon registration, you get another $50.00 of standard auction sales at no charge. See you there!

www.offroadauctions.net

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Re: New Auction Site
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 05:03:36 pm »
OMG my eyes hurt and I got a headache after just 30's did someone bash the webmaster with the blue stick
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

SAABCOMBI

Re: New Auction Site
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:26:28 pm »
I think that l will stick with ebay.