Author Topic: speedway bike rear fibreglass mould  (Read 836 times)

SPANISH ARMADA

speedway bike rear fibreglass mould
« on: January 23, 2011, 06:22:58 pm »
something different this is for a mould for rear section that covers rear wheel and incorporates seat it is the first stage for the mould it just looks like the piece that fits back over rear wheel with moulded in seat it is very thick fibreglass with a glassed in 25x25 metal frame undersided so it stands up by itself and  no i dont think you could use it on bike after u cut out frame onless u want to add some more rear traction weight send me pm if interested with your email address will send u some pics dont know how to load photos on here  ::) maybe someone could post a thread on step by step instructions $300 buys it located in central vic can get to melb freight free cheers chris 

Offline TeeBone

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: speedway bike rear fibreglass mould
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 05:14:16 pm »
Hey Chris, here's some full stops for you

Go crazy and throw them in somewhere! :D
Destined to a life behind bars. A garage full of KTM's and a 73 CR 250M Honda....H7 250 Monty will be at Harrow!
A "never was" of the Nineties...

SPANISH ARMADA

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 06:36:27 pm »
yes i suppose.but coming from someone that doesnt know the difference betwen red and green when hes at work ...  ;D

Offline monte34

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 09:28:56 pm »
Don't waste those full stops on him, he won't use them properly and then it will be an even bigger mess :D forking Vics :o