Author Topic: Parwin Australia day  (Read 1072 times)

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Parwin Australia day
« on: January 24, 2011, 09:03:54 pm »
Yamatragic want's to go for his annual ride at Parwin, before he goes back to his glamorous high paid position as viper photo guru. Have called the track and they are open Australia day. Some of the lower track is under water but they have diverted the track around it. Top track is okay,if you can call Parwin okay! See you there.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Parwin Australia day
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »
Good stuff D project,Looks like its going to be a good day   :P
Found out today that I have Aussie Day off ,so we are heading down to the annual Family Day celebrations on the Burekup Oval to see some homemade Marmalade,wine tasting,market stalls, a few old farm Tractors and a few VMX bikes on show for good measure   ;D  8)
cheers west side
Best is in the West !!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:13:10 pm »
How did you go for AUSTRALIA DAY  DProject ,get a few rock up to Parwin track ??
We trundled on down to the Aussie Day on the Norton and caught up with a few like minded folk.
Great day out with parks,forshores,boats,beachs and resturants all having a WOW of a time!!
 8)  HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY   8)

Best is in the West !!

firko

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 07:44:08 pm »
It was 42 degrees (107 in oldspeak!) here Ali so I buried myself in my air conditioned shed and got in some work on the project bikes. I had a BBQ to go to but it was too bloody hot for sitting around eating lamb chops and drinking beer. ;D  Happy Australia day to you and everyone else as well.

Captain Bilko

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 08:37:56 pm »
Was a top day at Thunderdome. Weather was only about 20 degrees and the track pretty good. Got to ride some different bikes. Very impressed with D Project's RM 500. I could easily get used to one...... ;)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 10:33:46 pm »
Best is in the West !!