Author Topic: Doggy 9.5: Don't try this at home ...  (Read 3917 times)

Offline TeeBone

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Doggy 9.5: Don't try this at home ...
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 02:43:07 pm »
I have a mate who did the same as smed...caught the tip in the front disc when loading up. He kept asking the guys where this blood was spurting from???? It was only after a minute that he realised it was following him around and he then saw his fingertip laying on the trailer. OUCH!
Destined to a life behind bars. A garage full of KTM's and a 73 CR 250M Honda....H7 250 Monty will be at Harrow!
A "never was" of the Nineties...

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 03:00:05 pm »
It's a good think that this VMX forum is just for us old blokes. Anybody else reading this would have to come to the conclusion that we were just a bit thick…  ;D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline ELC hunter

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 09:08:28 am »
Were not thick it s  just some things are only learned from doin them be it good or bad, like some  bikes you learn after riding them or owning them.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 10:46:42 am »
Talking fingernails, I ripped most of one off over Christmas. Caught it on the door of the car - it blew open with a wind gust and I went to grab it. Man that hurt, much swearing and blood. Taped her up and the little bit still attached kept it alive, so far it's still there just brown in colour but improving...