Author Topic: Fournales Shocks  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Fournales Shocks
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:01:31 pm »
Walter I have just been given a pair of "Fournales" air shocks , Look like a road type version of those Fox rears shocks ,the person said you might use them on your VMX sidecars, I think not cause they don't look pre75/68...? Do you know of this Company and are they just odd ball junk to hang on wall? just noticed "France" and some jibberish on them. Cheers Tim.
 Oops this was ment to be on VMX sidecars ....................................... :-[
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 11:11:56 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

YSS

Re: Fournales Shocks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 08:11:07 pm »
Fournales have been around for a few years , I think they where released in 82 . We have tried them offroad with very little sucess ( to harsch but still bottoming out ) .Also when they leak , they have no spring to rest on, they just go down with no warning.  I can not say if you played with them ,they could be improved , because we never did. Some of the Harley Doods love them for theyr looks .Try them anyway .

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Fournales Shocks
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 08:13:55 pm »
Thanks heaps Walter, I think I will pass on them ... :)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.