Author Topic: Shed cleanout sale  (Read 8336 times)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Shed cleanout sale
« on: January 08, 2011, 09:51:45 pm »
I have got the following parts for sale that I don’t need. Some prices include postage, some do not. Some prices I can do a little cheaper if you send cash or a money order which i prefer or paypal is ok. NO bank transfers. I can do deals on some parts if you want to take a whole group of parts or multiples. Please PM or email codrington307 AT hotmail.com if you have any questions. If you send a PM my email gets a notification of it but if you want a quicker response email me direct.
If there is something here that doesn’t have a photo and you need to see a photo let me know.
Please be quick if there’s something you see and want because I do not have multiples of some stuff in most cases. Thank you for looking.

BSA B40, B44 & C15 parts

Primary cover which will fit B40, B44, C15 - This one is in quite good condition actually and it will come up like new. I actually restored a BSA cover like this that was much, much worser.
$68 plus post - now $60 plus post

BSA B40 head – Alloy, very dusty but will clean up fine. Has a very small broken bit out the bottom fin about 6x6mm. It’s not really noticeable but could be easily repaired. I recommend fitting new valve seats and guides to it. Missing one rocker box stud.
$48 plus post - now $40 plus post

BSA B44 rear sprocket -  Alloy, all teeth are there, not excessively worn or hooked teeth. Still life left in it.
*NOTE - check bolt pattern/hole quantity.
$10 plus post - now $7.50 plus post

C15 cam shaft – Usable, no excessive wear
$18 plus post - now $15 plus post

C15 timing side inner cover -  Plus the few bits still attached to it eg clutch arm and kickstart spring
$35 plus postnow $30 plus post

C15 timing side outer cover – Has a little broken bit where the kick start shaft goes though. May be ok or just need to be filled with weld.
$35 plus post - now $30 plus post

BSA muffler -  Come off a B44 but is some aftermarket one, possibly would fit B40?  A little rough but could be all fixed up. With a bit of a polish it would be presentable for sure. Has one small dent about 7x7mm but its right on the inside where it passes the shock and cant be seen. There’s not much of a baffle but it’s not real loud at all. May also suit those guys who restore a bike mechanically but still want to have the bike look old and rough.
$13 plus post - now $10 plus post

BSA C15 fork slider – I am pretty sure this is C15 as it was with a heap of C15 stuff. Chrome seal holder needs straightening or replacing.
$28 plus post - now $22 plus post

BSA C15 NOS spokes – I’m also not 100% sure on these but I’m pretty sure they are C15 as they came in a C15 basket case of spares. The basket case was sold but and these were ment to go with it but didn't These are genuine BSA spokes #906207/3 No rust but the plating has dulled. 29 thick ones and 39 thin ones
$37 plus post - now $30 plus post

BSA Bantam 125 font hub - Hub is in good restorable condition. Rim is dented and not saleable and there are some bent spokes so i will chop the hub out.
$32 plus post - now $27 plus post

Honda 1994 XR600 sidecovers - Will fit other years too. The purple paint has been painted over with black as the old owner didn’t like the purple. These are in very good condition I think. No cracks or breaks. On the insides there is a thin coating of araldite glue but I can not see any good reason for this because they are not broken. Anyway, lots of life left in these.
$68 pair plus post - now $55 pair plus post

Yellow vintage mudflap    - San Diego cycle supply USA. The packet is pretty average but the part is fine
$7 inc postage

Used White Power remote shock reservoirs - These are the 46mm ID clicker compression adjuster type reservoirs (no adjusters included) Can be used for 4681 single shocks or 3612 twin or single shocks.
Includes reservoir end caps and floating pistons. Gas charging is via 5mm allen bolt, most people change these to 5mm allen bolt needle injection valves or Schrader valves.
These are in very good condition, only a few small minor marks. You can leave these as they are, or as they are in good restorable condition you could get them re-anodized red like the earlier reservoirs and make them look even better. These are from my surplus supply of WP shock parts that I’m not using.
Brand new these are about $217 AU each (if you can find them)
I’m asking
$100 pair or $55 each plus post - now $87 pair or $48 each plus post

If you don’t want the pistons then I could do them a bit cheaper
* NOTE - One is slighty better than the other so if someone wants just one I will sell the better one first. I have a couple more of these but one is not good enough that I would want to sell it to anyone and the second one is not as good as these two so would be cheaper.

NEW genuine White Power shock wiper seals  -  to suit all WP shocks with 12.4mm shafts
Eg KTM80, sidecars, ATV’s & twinshock road and offroad solos. Have many.
$7.50 each plus post which will be stuff all

2 x NEW Genuine White Power 1/8 BSPP banjo bolts -Will fit 1980’s twin and single shocks and some 90’s stuff before they went to the bigger banjo bolt.
$17 each plus post - now $16 each plus post or $32 pair inc post

NOS Ohlins single shock mount - I believe this is for 1980's Husqvarnas but may Possibly suit Cagiva or Maico??
$22 plus post - now $18 plus post

3 x Ohlins single shock rebuild sets - These are primarily for the 1980’s Ohlins with 14mm shafts, but may fit some newer ones?
Includes
Wiper – 14mm
X-ring – 14mm
DU shaft guide bush – 14mm ID x 15mm long

* NOTE check the length of your bush. I was looking at 2 seal heads I have and there are 2 different length heads and there’s only about 1mm difference so its hard to notice. One uses a slightly shorter than 15mm long bushing. There are slight differences in the seal head in regard to the oil bleed holes too. Contact me if you’re not sure.
To rebuild the shock there are other bits you will need, its just that these are the main bits and are all I have.
$23 each inc post - now $20 each inc post or $54 for the lot inc post

2 x NEW Ohlins twinshock heim bearings - SKF Germany 12x22mm – Fits most new and old Ohlins twinshocks early WP twinshocks
$20 pair including post - now $18 pair including post

2 x NEW Ohlins heim bearings -  Ohlins part number 536-01 bag says ‘Husky top’ but they would also fit others – 12 x 26 x 16 inner ball width x 13mm outer race width – SKF Germany, These are a good maintenance free type.
$15 each including post or $28 pair including post now $14 each or $26 pair inc post

Yamaha GT, JT, TY rear wheel 14 inch - GT1 1973 - GT80A 1974 - GT80B 1975 - GT80C 1976 - GTMX 1973 - GTMXA 1974  - GTMXB 1975 - GTMXC 1976 - GTMXD 1977  - JT1 1971 - JT1L 1971 - JT2 1972
JT2MX 1972 -TY80A 1974  -TY80B 1975
May fit others.
Hub and rim are ok but rim would need chroming and hub blasted. Spokes appear to be heavy duty and I reckon they will be ok for re-plating.
I will disassemble if you don’t want the rim.
$32 plus postnow $27 plus post

TS185 suzuki cylinder – Has the smaller import duct which means its for the 77-78 reed valve model or will also fit the 79 US non ER model. Standard bore still. I think it will need a 6mm helicoil for the oil feed connection. I paid $90 for this from a wreckers but they sent me the wrong barrel, i need the later one. Was too much of a hassle for me to return it so its still here. I want it gone.
$27 plus post.

Suzuki front hub – 130mm dia and takes straight pull spokes on the non brake side. I haven’t had time to work out what its off but I would say its early to mid 1980’s DR or maybe early watercooled TS125X or possibly a small RM mini bike?. There is a small chip out the lip where the brake plate covers but it wont affect use and could be left or fixed with a blob of weld.
$27 plus post - now $23 plus post

WASP SIDECAR PARTS
This is what is left over from an RT-2 outfit project that was converted from having an XS650 yam engine fitted to a 750 Triumph twin and it also had the wheels changed.

AP Lockheed front master cylinder – I checked this out inside to make sure it was not stuffed and cleaned it out just to make sure its ok and being alloy it was fine. Anyway this will need a new seal kit which is the same as the Lockheed kit for Nortons from what i can see. The lever is bent I think but could be straightened or replaced. The piston should be zinc plated or have the exposed bit where the lever presses on painted as the old coating has weathered off (sometimes the kits come with new pistons).  Will need new dust boot which I think will come in the rebuild kit. Also included is an extra banjo bolt. This should be pre 75 legal and you could also use it on a solo for dirt track???
$140 plus post - now $120 plus post

Wasp front disc – looks fine, just needs plating/painting
$62 inc post - now $58 inc post

Wasp sprocket – Quite good condition, hardly worn, plenty of life left in it
$52 including postnow $48 inc post

Wasp sidecar wheel swingarm – Good mechanically ,but the plating has come off in some spots. Could be replated or just painted silver as it’s hardly seen.
$80 plus post sold payment pending

Wasp sidecar wheel axles x 2 – Just need zinc plating
$40 pair plus post 1 sold payment pending

Wasp miscellaneous engine mount bolts and bits  - I believe this from mounting the XS motor. There was 2 XS mounts from the donor Yamaha but that is not for sale as that will go back on a solo.
$30 the lot plus post - now $25 the lot plus post

2 x NOS Malcolm Smith master cylinder guards - For the disc brake Husqvarnas from the 1980’s. Goes over master cylinder to protect it.
$15 each plus post - now $10 each plus post

HONDA parts 90cc CM91 around 1966-69 - frame number CM91Y161138

Honda Wheel - Good condition. Includes axle and chain adjusters. I also have a brand new tyre to go with this wheel for an aditional cost
$27 not including new tyre or postage. - now $22 plus post, plus i also have a new tyre for the wheel and can work out a deal there too if you want that

Honda swingarm -  good condition, includes pivot bolt not shown.
$22 plus post - now $17 plus post

Honda tail light - Ok condtion, lens needs a bit of a polish if you want it shiny.
$15 plus postnow $10 plus post

Honda shocks - Dont really know much about them, im sure they go up and down and do something though. look restorable.
$10 pair plus post - now $8 pair plus post

Im willing to do a lot offer on all this Honda stuff if someone wants the lot. Pretty much want all this stuff gone.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:50:54 am by LWC82PE »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

ted

Re: Shed cleanout sale
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:44 am »
I`ll take the peak...Thanks   PM me with your bank details

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 08:35:20 am »
I'll take the toolbag please. PM your post details and I'll organise some $$$. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:38:06 am by Canam370 »
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Curly3

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 10:50:48 am »
First dibs on the Brush Guard Spoilers and Schrader Valves.
I'm heading out now but there maybe more.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:53:39 am by SlideRulz »

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 12:58:26 pm »
I'll take the front fnder brace.

Please PM details.

Cheers
Shaun

trailietrash

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 04:17:32 pm »
I would be happy to take the .......

Suzuki rear brake plate – 130mm dia and I think its for PE175? or maybe a RM? I haven’t had time to research it
$27 plus post

as my guess is it may be a RM125 front brake plate.

can you send it with the PE175 CDI. Could you PM me the cost including the postage and I'll pay with paypal to the email addy you gave me for the CDI

cheers
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:19:23 pm by trailietrash »

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 02:44:43 pm »
Ok i have now removed all the items that have sold to get them out the way. Thankyou to those that bought stuff. I have now discounted the prices on almost all of the stuff still left so see above for prices. Would like to see this stuff find a new home :)

I also have a Zundapp single cylinder motor from the mid to late 50's i want to get rid of too Has a later model radial head on it.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:34:16 pm by LWC82PE »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 08:10:44 pm »
Here is a tank im also selling

Universal type Malcolm Smith large capacity tank. From memory this held about 13.9L but that was a while ago that i measured it.
Its in quite good condition and doesnt need much doing to it. No cap or tap, neither are anything special or hard to get though but i can sell it a lot cheaper less those bits. There is a very light amount of staining near the seat area/back area but nothing really horrible like you see on a lot of tanks. There are also no cracks or crazed areas last time i looked. This tank would generally mainly suit non leading axle fork bikes but i have tried it on leading axle TS250 and it was going to work on that. Can supply more/larger photos if needed.

$27 plus post. (I reckon it would be under $25 to most states and im fairly confident it could be sent for under $20 if its just bubbled wrapped).

BSA C15/B40 Fiberglass trials type tank  - SOLD
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:16:23 am by LWC82PE »

Curly3

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 05:44:35 pm »
I'll take the Beeza fibreglass tank, I'll pay via paypal again so it'll be $23.00.
Cheers