Author Topic: RM 100/125 T  (Read 1019 times)

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
RM 100/125 T
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:18 am »
Guys I am after a picture, diagram, tracing or original front sprocket/chain gaurd plate for the RM100/125 T.

I plan to copy one since they dont seem to be available any longer, and I cannot image that it would be too difficult to copy if I had an inkling of what it really looks like.

Perhaps someone who has one would be kind enough to trace one out on a sheet of paper and pencil in some dimensions for thickness.

Cheers
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: RM 100/125 T
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 09:30:31 pm »
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 12:24:12 pm »
Cheers God, I must admit at that price it hardly seems the trouble to make one. These ones look like a good product, even though Oldfart has sent me a fax of the original. The faxed one really didn't last past the first wash though ;D.
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

DR

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22:51 pm »
Jason, yup, I'd reckon you're right, by the time you hunt up the piece of metal, scribe out the shape, drill it, shape it, smooth and finish it off there'd be a good hour. The price of the vintageMX item including postage is well and truly in the ballpark and it's delivered to your door ;)