Author Topic: Divorce sale - an absolute cracker  (Read 3948 times)

Captain Bilko

Re: Divorce sale - an absolute cracker
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 01:46:32 pm »

Fuggin' good on him!
She'll probably take him for more now though (if it's possible...... ::))

The money will hurt but who do ya reckon will get the custody of the kids. Who do you think will have to work all week and give up their week ends to stay in contact with their kids. Who do you think will have to have the galling experience to go round and see the ex and the homewrecker's love nest each week with 'cap in hand' just to see his kids. Who will have to know that a word or hair out of place and all rights and privileges will be withdrawn.

The ad might be very satisfing and even necessary now but probably not a good long term strategy :-\. But he's on a thrashing to a hiding anyway  :-[.

I don't really care. I still think it's funny. I've been down the divorce road so get off the moral fuggin' high-horse will ya? ;)

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce sale - an absolute cracker
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 03:44:31 pm »

Fuggin' good on him!
She'll probably take him for more now though (if it's possible...... ::))

The money will hurt but who do ya reckon will get the custody of the kids. Who do you think will have to work all week and give up their week ends to stay in contact with their kids. Who do you think will have to have the galling experience to go round and see the ex and the homewrecker's love nest each week with 'cap in hand' just to see his kids. Who will have to know that a word or hair out of place and all rights and privileges will be withdrawn.

The ad might be very satisfing and even necessary now but probably not a good long term strategy :-\. But he's on a thrashing to a hiding anyway  :-[.

I have often wondered at the best way to describe this unfortunate position.....this is the best I've seen and articulates the situation succinctly.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!