Author Topic: My new Queen  (Read 8639 times)

SAABCOMBI

Re: My new Queen
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 09:37:27 pm »
HOW ARE YOU WALTER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING.

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 06:28:20 am »
thanks walter.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 09:02:18 am »
Gday David....Geezus you have all the luck in finding the good old bikes. Please at least try to keep this one. A little perserverance and BSA's can be made to start (thats what mates are for) and handle well. They just need the right kind of lovin and a weight loss program. The best B50 you had was the one I have now.....I can't believe you had my bike and let it go. It looks great now the frame has been nickle plated. Would be great to see you keep this one and get it out to play with us other silly buggers. Are you comming to Gelibrand?. If you are selling it Dave, check out CSC website.....I wont mention names but there is a member looking for a good pre75 bike.

Cheers
Mark
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 11:49:41 am »
Mark, yes l am racing it at Gellibrand, this bike is a keeper, you can look at it this way, if l still owned your b50 ,then you wouldn`t be riding it, so now there are two b50 on the starting line not one, its not much fun racing yourself, you need others to have fun, so l find bikes for others to have fun.

firko

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 12:18:04 pm »
this bike is a keeper,
Dave....Don't do that. You're just asking for the shit you cop every time you call a bike "a keeper" and sell it a week later.
If you said "I'll probably sell it in a month or two" nobody would give you any grief. I'm starting to think you're winding us all up. :-\

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 12:41:41 pm »
Sorry Mark, its hard, l will say it again l will keep it for about 2 months or more, but l may sell it, but there again l probably won`t. so don`t try and work it out, because their is only one person that really understands me and that is me,
Mark l am looking for a expansion chamber for a dt1 mx, an old friend is looking for one for his bike.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 06:49:39 pm »
"KEEPER" is a legal size Fish and your story is Fishy.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 07:24:26 pm »
Well that your apinion Bazza.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 07:26:54 pm »
I do appreciate you selling the B50 I have, thats for sure. Its more 74 CCM than B50 and by far the favourite bike in the shed. I could be riding the Elsinore in pre75 but the sound and feel of the big fourstroke presses all the right buttons. I hope you do keep it Dave and spend some more time riding. We need another beeza on the line in unit construction race and it'd be great to have a ride with ya. Let me know when its for sale though Dave....Hahahahahha. Just kiddin mate....will you take an IOU??
I will keep an eye and ear out for a DT1 pipe. See you at Gelibrand.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

firko

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 10:29:56 am »
Dave, Dave, Dave..............You're the complete opposite to Jonesy. He can't stop buying 'em, you can't stop selling 'em. We need to get you two together. ;D

his bike is a keeper,
Dave....Don't do that. You're just asking for the shit you cop every time you call a bike "a keeper" and sell it a week later.
If you said "I'll probably sell it in a month or two" nobody would give you any grief. I'm starting to think you're winding us all up.

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2010, 11:12:18 am »
Hi Mark, it will happen, l am on to the model bike that l have been chasing for a long time. just bear with me. it will happen.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2010, 06:16:05 pm »
told you your "keeper" story was fishy david. Makes me want to throw a bsa motor in the twin port cz.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina