Author Topic: New addition to the family.  (Read 5877 times)

firko

Re: New addition to the family.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 01:52:36 pm »
I'm only a wee bit excited at the moment Paul. I'm more excited about the Triumph engine that's amongst the shipment that I've been trying to get here for 5 months but every time I tried to get it picked up something would go wrong. I know I've said it before but this'll be the last for a while...for me anyway but you never can tell with AJ.

Not sure of the ETA as we've changed shippers and aren't familiar with their set up yet. I'd reckon a couple of months will see the three bikes and all of the other shite here.

firko

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 01:34:41 pm »
The next stage of the shipping process. The Redline and Hindall have arrived from Las Vegas at my friend Toms LA home and my Triumph engine has turned up from Fresno. The bikes and motor are then loaded on to the truck and the Yamaha MX360 will then be picked up and the lot transported to the shipper in San Francisco where it'll meet up with the C&J Triumph and the lot loaded into a container and shipped to the lucky country. The next part of the process will be picking them up at the other end in Melbourne.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 02:20:02 pm »
Who you shipping with out of sna fran ? i got a speedway 2 valve up there id like to hussle in on, but the run down to Long beach cost more then the bike would :O(
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

firko

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 02:44:10 pm »
PM sent.

suzuki43

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 04:01:40 pm »
Firko,I am loving the updates mate.Sounds like they could be with my shipment going out of San Fran to NZ......Ahhh got to love bike shipments from the US!!Its like Xmas for we slighty middle aged children.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 04:43:12 pm »
YEp got ya pm firko, did a quiick check up, bout twice the price, but maybe half the HF.  Keep us posted on final cost.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 05:55:46 pm »
Did you grab a couple of Harleys as well Firko ???? .... your a bit old to become a Bandido and the entry exam is brutal  ;D
formerly Marc.com

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 06:21:37 pm »
Those belong to the shipping company, you're not seeing the chains they normally hang them from ;)