Author Topic: Classic Dirt Bike Issue 16  (Read 3907 times)

firko

Re: Classic Dirt Bike Issue 16
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 09:43:30 am »
I've been thinking. The above situation where a simple discussion over the release of CDB has now morphed into an exchange on a very, very weird sex practice is a classic example of what's so great about this forum.....you never know what's around the corner........ ;D. I know it's not what you wanted to hear Graeme but there's a strong chance that the weird irreverence that's become a part of this forums machinations may become lost in the Ning network.

clutchslip

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 09:48:17 am »
Oddly enough, it's not that easy to get hold of Classic Dirt Bike in the UK, as it's only stocked by one (the largest) newsagents chain, probably in a mistaken strategy to increase subscription sales. Unlike VMX, the Brit mag just doesn't have the quality to make you want to make sure you have every copy, but that's not to say it doesnt have some very good articles in it.

As far as VMX mag and the Oz Classic Dirt series goes, an annual special edition focusing on that one event would suit me and Im sure the many others who aren't able to get there.....

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 11:08:33 am »
Not so long ago I found out what Felching actually is!................I hasten to add described to me and not personally experienced. Cheers Jerry

Cmon Jerry you can be straight with us about how you spend your down time , were all adults here  ;D

Hey if you think that is bizarre Wiki 'Gerbil Felching' Firko, Gerbils are for fairies, takes a real man to felch a Ferret  ;)
formerly Marc.com

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 01:53:57 pm »
On the subject of felching, you have to listen to the sound file at this web site. It is a genuine news report from a radio station in the US that describes a felching session gone wrong.

You will never be able to hear the word 'Armagedon' again without thinking about this. It is one of my favorite sound bites ever.

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/flzpkrzhyr--Gerbil-and-FelchingHumor-Big-Bucket-O'-Random-  [the file is called Armagedon if it doesn't appear first time]

Please do yourselves a favour and take a listen. And Firko, make sure the yogurt is in safe place before you do.

VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 04:15:10 pm »
Maybe Ji could do a sesson on"Felching for Dummies"