Author Topic: MX250A CDI PARTS  (Read 1028 times)

Motoman

MX250A CDI PARTS
« on: August 16, 2010, 10:09:16 pm »
Looking for Coil Pulser 364-85543-10. Or complete working CDI magneto assembly. The unit is in the hands of a Stator Rewinder but I am worried he may have problem getting the unit rewound and complete before the Penrith Charity 2 day event I'm entered in.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: MX250A CDI PARTS
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 01:16:50 pm »
YOU want to just borrow one or buy one ?  i bought a few of vandy a while back , not sure if they work as i use PVL ATM, can lend you or sell you one but im not suere if they were working or not.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Motoman

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:26:15 am »
Thanks Freaky, I sent the stator off to be rewound and was worried the chap woudn't be able to find this part in time for me to do the Penrith Charity day but he phoned me yesterday and said all is good and I'll have the unit back in time. Except for electrical hiccup at last weekends practice day. the bike is going great guns by the way!

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 08:04:12 am »
  i bought a few of vandy a while back , but im not sure if they were working or not.
i couldn't really tell you either Freaky as one came in a box of parts and the other came on a bike with no piston. so i never tried either of them.
"flat bickie"

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:47:49 am »
Ok Moto so long as its all going to happen thats Kool.

35 year old stators seem to work one day and stop the next.  who knows why, Like vandy said, these 2 here are an unknown so id just be sending you another unknown as well.  IF the guy is rewinding then at least you know that should be good to go.

Good luck with it all, the MX250a is a bloody reliable and fun bike, after you have ridden it for a while they become almost predictable and wisper to you what ails them when there sick, you just have to be listening ......
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:50:06 am by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 04:08:39 pm »
What do you mean 35 year old stators, modern trials bike ones are exactly the same  >:(

mx250

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:19:10 pm »
Ok Moto so long as its all going to happen thats Kool.

35 year old stators seem to work one day and stop the next.  who knows why, Like vandy said, these 2 here are an unknown so id just be sending you another unknown as well.  IF the guy is rewinding then at least you know that should be good to go.

Good luck with it all, the MX250a is a bloody reliable and fun bike, after you have ridden it for a while they become almost predictable and wisper to you what ails them when there sick, you just have to be listening ......
Mine use to whisper to me all the time ......

"I'm gunna highside you and jump on you and kill you" (whispered in an evil voice) :o :P