Author Topic: old mx photos  (Read 995 times)

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
old mx photos
« on: July 23, 2010, 02:08:52 am »
i had a discussion today with a local (now long retired ) central Victorian photographer who used to do a lot of mx photography for local media, and as his hobby. He said he has literally millions of negatives, mainly black and white stuff, from the 70's and early 80's taken at Ravenswood and other local tracks. He said he is happy to track down photos for people if they can give him a date of the race, the track and the racing number that they are chasing. Let me know if there is any interest and i will forward on his details. Of course it will not be something that is able to happen overnight, but he is keen to help out. If photos are found and you want them printed up he will certainly do that, but he did warn me the cost of the photo paper necessary is quite high, he used to print them for $2 each (!) but it will be a bit dearer now.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

All Things 414

Re: old mx photos
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:06 am »
I reckon just get a whole heap of old ones that he does have and get them up on here Bill. :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 08:55:17 am by All Things 414 »