Author Topic: parting out bikes  (Read 3647 times)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: parting out bikes
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 02:55:09 pm »
You're turning into a Ducati Monster Marc! How many now? I thought Alan Jones was the king of accumulating stuff but you're fast catching him. Is Billy over there in Tokyo yet? If so, have you caught up with him?

Hey Firko, been mining a rich seam of Ducati's and Bimotas in bits. I have 4 cubic meters of them  :D

Just had a cup of coffee with Bill after he hauled some magazines across Tokyo for me. Great guy, he seems to love it here. He has about 50kgs of Camera brochures to take home on the plane  ;D
formerly Marc.com

firko

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 10:43:37 am »
I'm glad you hooked up with 'our Billy' Marc. He's a nice old bugger isn't he? I can just imagine him loading up on camera brochures and gizmos. He sure loves those Nikons ;D. Loves his coffee too. I hope you didn't make the faux pas of serving him instant coffee ;D.
Did he manage to talk you into photographing some of your bikes for a future VMX article?

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 03:08:05 pm »
Example :  :)
Parting out 1980 CanAm 350 qualifier. Very low hour bike. Bike is now disassembled for quick shipment of parts. At this time the bike has a whole lot of very good parts. Was a very good running motor, started on second kick when cold. No damage to the sun rims. The pipe, side panels, seat, kick lever and shift lever, rear fender and stator are sold. Please email for price and availability. Prices $20.00 and up. Thank you.

Marty O`Dell
Imbler, OR
Phone: (541) 534-9043 | Email
Registered Since 10/17/2004 | 29 Posts
Best is in the West !!