Author Topic: FORGIVE ME TEAM SUZUKI FOR I HAVE SINNED  (Read 6052 times)

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: FORGIVE ME TEAM SUZUKI FOR I HAVE SINNED
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 08:16:39 pm »
suzuki 43 and many of his mates -  please put me right if i am wrong but i can rememder a bruce mc farland riding a suzuki!
a gsx 1100 forgotten era in the nsw post classic assocaition rounds.
ok it`s out in the open is this the same magoo?

DR

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 08:39:31 pm »
oh ye of short memories ::) it was only last year on Saturday April 4th at precisely 03:49:37 PM that Bruce openly declared his yellow affection with the following post...which incidently should relieve a little of the guilt trip some are or may have been experiencing ;D

Dear Suzukis 27 & 43, Doc, TM Bill and Holeshot Biddy, I've news that will bring a tear to your eyes. I'm the proud daddy to a bouncing baby RM370A. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm in love. It has no tank, seat, front end or wheels but the rest seems great. I'm definately going to build a resto - racer out of it. How hard are parts to come by for the old girl. Is there really a life beyond the red mist I've been blinded by all these years, or am I destined to a life of yellow disappointment?

Amen
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:47:10 pm by Doc »

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 09:18:16 pm »
ok we have to clear up one thing.riding/owning or owning a suzuki as suzuki 43 said the honda is for his ocker mates this means he owns it but will not ride it or is this just a cover up.   

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22:24 pm »
There isn't a rule you can only own one make I have atleast one of each suzuki yamaha honda kawaski. ::)
1971 tm400 and PE's

suzuki43

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 12:24:10 pm »
Hey Micks,Nah mate I am going to give the Honda a good old rogering on the track,bikes are meant to be ridden.

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 01:02:44 pm »
suzuki 43 and many of his mates -  please put me right if i am wrong but i can rememder a bruce mc farland riding a suzuki!
a gsx 1100 forgotten era in the nsw post classic assocaition rounds.
ok it`s out in the open is this the same magoo?

Here's Bruce on the mighty 125T at Dargle back in about 2001. This is the bike he won the HEAVEN 125 EVO class on before being blinded by red mist.  :)

Cheers
Shaun 

Picture credit Mark Austin

Wotto29

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 01:25:15 pm »
Your right STiG, he brought that little 125 from me in 02 or maybe 03. I raced it
at the first round and then Bruce brought it. That was the year there was a stink
over the points with Skinny and Bruce for the 125 class.

firko

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2010, 02:00:37 pm »
Here's further proof that Magoo did sometimes return to the real world. Here he is at Nepean with Tony Young, obviously proud of his groovy Husky jersey. The second photo sees him about to go onto the track at the 07 Vintage Dirt Track Nats on Husky Pete's CR400

suzuki43

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2010, 02:23:19 pm »
STIG its funny but the year before Dargle race I was there with my CR250Z and Magoo had  his RM (and a CR),but its fair to say he developed a real illness for CR's....

Wotto29

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2010, 03:31:04 pm »
Nah he only had the 125 for about 6 months and it was a N model.
But none of that is neither here nor there........