Author Topic: QVMX at Coles Creek, Qld  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
QVMX at Coles Creek, Qld
« on: August 02, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
The QVMX club will be holding a grasstrack meeting for all vintage classes at Coles Creek near Gympie on September 23. The Coles Creek course is a beauty - fast and interesting. If you are anywhere in the neighbourhood, you've just gotta go along.

Find out more from the club's website:

http://www.qvmx.com/

worms

Re: QVMX at Coles Creek, Qld
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
can't wait for this event to come around, after the recent rain we are having and being able to strap on the boots again (go team worms)(the only problem with this team is your mates try harder to whip you than other racers  ::)but most of them ride those green bikes, so after a couple of laps there pushing them ;D) anyway, can't wait to have a go on the bikes again. see you there.

just heard from the top that our Caboolture race date has been changed to the 14th October as not to clash with Bathurst Race Day, sounds great to me.

Cheers Trev (worms racing, bronze medal winners, relay race, conondale classic 2007) ;D ;D

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »
Trev, please can you at least make it all the way to the bottom of the main straight this time... ;D
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '

worms

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
oh, i see. i will if nobody runs over me. :o  maybe even better if you all give me a head start,that would help with the rush of blood on the start grid. cant wait for it.  ;D

Cheers Trev (flat worms racing)

worms

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 06:02:50 PM »
jsut a reminder for all in VMX world we are racing again this weekend up at the Coles Creek track, should be a great day.

cheers

Trev