Author Topic: QVMX Biddadaba...  (Read 957 times)

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
QVMX Biddadaba...
« on: July 04, 2010, 03:47:22 pm »
QVMX Biddaddaba........

Where was eveybody? I went out there expecting to see 40-50-60.. riders but there woukd have only been probably 30-40.. which l thought was a bit disapointing the track looked good and l think everybody had a good time, they said it was freezing last night.....
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

oldfart

Re: QVMX Biddadaba...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 03:57:07 pm »
Popeye, was good to meet and have a chat. Yes numbers were cetainly down from normal but it kept the dust to a minimum.

mainline

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:43:53 pm »
bummer, would have plenty of track time then.

I had to coose between that and painting the front steps, obviously I chose the latter, who wouldn't.

Offline shortshifter

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 11:12:55 am »
Yes Popeye it was short on numbers but high on quality with some good racing on a well prepared track(rocks not withstanding).Sorry I didn't get to catch up to say hello.John Kittle's barely controlled wheelie on the big Maico was a highlight.I just get the feeling that the economic downturn is biting hard and people are having to make some hard choices re events they attend,how much they spend on their hobbies etc resulting in some dissapointing turnouts.I think those that were there had a great day,and stand in Pres Hamster was seriously quick on his new CZ 400.